Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rachel Rosenfelt


Yesterday a woman named Rachel Rosenfelt.She talked about the topics about our game and how to do the research.She was a visitor from New York.She came to talk to us about the game that we will be designing soon.My experiences were that there are more than just information about games but graphics and backgrounds.She talked about the different genres that there were to choose from like poverty and health.She talked mainly about these topics because these are the ones that effect us most.I now think about globaloria as not only a technology class but a way to learn information on the Web.Rachel Rosenfelt told us how to pick our topic that we want to make our game about.When she told us about the topic I decided to choose health and smoking because that fascinates me most.When she taught us about the genres and the topics and how some things relate to that certain topic also.When she told us about that I chose to change my work instead of just information but questions and answers with background and color patterns.That's what I learned yesterday at the visit of Rachel Rosenfelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment