Thursday, October 14, 2010

My team involves Valerie, Karina and Me (Dajasia).
Our game is based on Water and Air pollution and how it effects us and the Earth.
The game will be based on how to clean the Earth and helpful hints on how to pass the game.
We will be asking questions to the players like How can water and air pollution effect us?: Because we drink most of the water that gets polluted and before we do we filter it and make sure it's clean, but what we don't know is that they don't completely clean it and is still somewhat polluted. Also we breath the air that is polluted and for people who already have hard time breathing it makes it worse on them. Also Water and Air pollution is harmful and kill many people by just breathing or drinking it. That's why we are making this game to prove the importance of keeping this Earth clean.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!=) If yall win tell me I will be the first to play ur game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your topic because that's the topic that I am working with,but it's just about any pollution.I liked your blog because now you are going to plan your new game which is really good!

    ReplyDelete