Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dajasia H. 1 2011

What I think about the Google Science Fair is: It's very interesting that Google has decided to host a Science Fair and letting people share very detailed and helpful ideas. Even though it may be difficult it sounds like a new experience for people to enter and present new ideas.

I don't really see myself entering because I don't think I'd be able to come up with ideas that most people come up with like Aid Robots that help nurses and things like that.

It would be very interesting to compete against kids from all over the world and hearing about their own ideas and probably get new ideas for games in flash or even real games that can be published.

I would focus my topic on Robotics because I think that would be very interesting to focus on and to get informed about Artificial Intelligence(AI). Even though it would be very complicated, it would be worth it to experience different things.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your blog because you are being really getting into the point of what decisions are you going to make.I also liked the idea that you are interested in robotics and why is it worth it to you.I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Dajasia keep it up I hope you enter I look up to seeing you Champ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job daja It's almost simalur to mines good job for being honest

    ReplyDelete