Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Playing to Learn: Game Review

What did you learn from your choice of games and genres to review?
I learned that not all games that are created are educational about what's going on in the world and are sometimes just for entertainment.
Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because they could be improved.
I thought that a lot of the animation in the games that I played were very advanced and awesome, because the way that some of the creators animated it was very unique.
Write down any questions you have about the game or genre you chose. You might answer them yourself later!
In the game Trap cat, How did they get such good animated images in flash, because every time I try to create something advanced like that it comes out weird looking?

3 comments:

  1. I think that too like how did they good drawings in flash because every time that i do something in flash it comes out looking ugly. But some of the games that you played sound really cool I think I might play some myself
    -darian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Trap cat was very cool. Also there were very unique games and that all of them were very nice.Most of the games should be improved and that it debatable from each point of view but through out that it's a very nice post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree not all games are educational and its hard to find one with education or social issues tide in with it.

    ReplyDelete