Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game!!


Name of Game: Journey to Greece.
Team Name: Journey to Greece.
Topic of Game: History/ Social Studies.
The learning goal is to learn more about Greek Gods and Architecture in Greece.
The player will learn about Ancient Greek mythology and how it ties into ancient Greek architecture.
In order to improve my game, I would like to add more difficult scenes and a few drag and drop scenes..(Although I did, they didn't want to work.)
The most challenging part of my game was correcting codes that weren't fit for the part you wanted. I kept having to go back and review my code.
I am most proud about the concept of my game and the originality of it. Also the fact that it works and all the code is in correctly!!

5 comments:

  1. I like your game because your topic was original and I enjoy Greek mythology.I think your game was informative but you could have added another level that is more interactive, oh and I also like your drawings, they are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your game was really awesome I liked the animations and how smooth and organized everything looked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This game is really amazing especially since i like greek mythology. I also like how the game test you on Greek gods. The game was also very challenging but at the same time fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this game is really awesome because its like a mini quiz but also about mythology which a topic talked about for many years

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the topic of your game and the way you put it together. You put a lot of information and detail . I hope you keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete