Monday, March 25, 2013

Drawing A Background

   While drawing my background in flash, I found it to be tedious and time consuming. I enjoy drawing on paper more than I do in Flash, because of the fact that when drawing on paper, my creativity is easier to draw than it would be in Flash.
   The main differences I find when drawing in Flash than on paper is the difficulty. I find it difficult to draw in Flash because I have a small pad to move my finger on compared to a sheet of paper and a pencil. So, I prefer paper over Flash, but working in Flash is interesting because I can add animation and a better color scheme.
   With creating a paper prototype, I found that it helped me a great deal because I could map out all my ideas before drawing in Flash.


3 comments:

  1. I think that your views on drawing on paper prototype are good and I also think that drawing on paper first helps map out ideas, however I prefer to draw in Flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with you and think that flash is better but hey we all have our preferences so hey let's agree to disagree :) but besides that I like how you explained why you like it more and how you kinda gave the flash some good credits, but besides that great job on your post and I can't wait to see your game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same thing as you I find hard when drawing in Flash than on paper .

    ReplyDelete