Friday, April 26, 2013

Design Your Level


   When I was designing my level, I really payed attention to not making the the objects too close together and making sure I didn't just start the player off with objects, instead they have to gradually move into the object obtaining. 

   With my enemy, I simply just placed them near the obtainable objects that the player is supposed to be after and made sure it made the task a little more advanced and complicated.
   I made sure to be careful with my collectable object, making sure I didn't overwhelm the player by just starting off the game with a task. Instead, they gradually moved into the task.
   As for the player's experience, I hope that the player finds the game enjoyable and informational about safe teen driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment