Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Self Reflection of a Year in Globaloria

I've been in Globaloria for 4 years and I have definitely seen improvement. I have come a really long way from making paper prototypes to programming and coding in Flash 2.0 and 3.0. I believe coding is a very difficult thing when you don't know exactly what to do, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes like a second nature. I'm very happy that I got to experience this class. I have definitely learned to appreciate things       things, such as games and animation, much more since taking it. As for blogging, I have always loved it. I love writing and reading just as much as I do art. This class incorporates all of these aspects that I enjoy and I am grateful for it. My blogging has improved significantly from when I first started and I can say that I am far beyond proud. I am definitely looking forward to taking this class and further my technology skills and learning new and better things! Can't wait!!


This is definitely my favorite game that I made in Flash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment