Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The great game

The second game I played was about learning the bones.It's about the bones in the body and where the go.I'm glad that I came upon this game and learned a lot from it too.It was a game created by technology students.The illustrations were very cool and easy to understand like the instructions.My point of view it was educational and very interesting.I thought it would be boring at first but i got hooked to it and it became my favorite out of the bunch.It was very weird the way it was illustrated because it did grab the concept of the game and did relate to it too.It was clear to me about the game and the rules but the way the game came together was very cool.It does work well and easily and very hard at the game when you get further into it but it does work very well.The improvements I thought they needed were they need to make it a little bit more easy because when you get to the middle of the game it gets harder.The things I liked about the game and want to learn about how to make pictures and add them on to the game and how to make something that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment