Friday, October 2, 2009

Technology






What I have learned in technology this past six weeks are rcreating a gmail account for the first time,and learning the vocabulary .It was hard but I hope I passed with flying colors I learned how to post blogs and hyperlinks.I like technology even though it's a tough class.I also learned how to add a picture and videos.I love to download things like photos and videos. Mrs.Miller taught us how to log into googleand add music and interesting hyperlinks. I know that the six weeks are up and we are starting to get to know more important and harder things like the games. I no wknow how to hyperlink also how to make the toolbar not so crowded and how to open new tabs. We also learned how to change the screensaver on our blogs and gmail.I also found out if you double-click it will load faster.Also while doing the vocabulary I learned the meaning of access time. The more I learn in technology the more I'll be ready for technical things like learning the parts of a computer. I learned a lot more the I thought I would in technology and I thought I wouldn't be good at it but it turns out that I'm not that bad at it. I love technologyhttp://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:167025" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=vid%3D167025%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A167025%26startUri={startUri}" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base=".">

No comments:

Post a Comment