Friday, November 18, 2011

Choosing a Topic

I chose Greek mythology because, I feel that there aren't too many games about this topic. Plus it's fun to learn about the Gods that so many people in Greece believed in and some even that believe in them now. Some of the most famous architectures in Greece are God influenced, such as the Parthenon in Athens. I feel that it's important to know about this history because so many of our words come from Greek roots. Such as Arachnophobia, Arachnid: meaning spider and Phobia: meaning fear of. This is why I chose this Topic.
I got my Information from In2Greece, Ancient Greece, and Wikipedia's Greek Architecture 

1 comment:

  1. I think that you are right, there aren't lots of games about Greek Mythology.I think that you will make a good game about this topic because you are really creative and you know lots about it.I also think that this topic is interesting because other people would want to know more about it.Good choice on picking this topic!

    ReplyDelete