Friday, November 18, 2011

Imagining Your Game

Who am I designing it for:
I'm designing it for all ages to play, but mainly for middle school kids because I feel that they will learn most from what I plan on putting in my game.
What will my game teach about the topic:
My game will teach about Ancient Greek mythology and ancient architectural sites that have Greek God and Goddess stories behind them.
Where does my game happen: 
The setting should take place in Ancient Greece back when the Earth was just created and new and it will add to the learning experience by putting the player where it all started, In Ancient Greece.
How does my game teach the player about the topic:
It teaches the player about my topic by using many different resources and comparing them and then adding them to the ancient architecture in Greece.
What happens in the game helps the player better understand more about this topic:
 By making it easy enough to understand while puzzling their mind. The player could use the information in the game if they have to write a paper about Greek mythology and they need some more information about their topic. Also if the player is studying ancient architecture from Greece, this would be a good resource.
Why is the game a better way of understanding the topic then a quiz:
The game is a better way because the fact that it's not pressuring you to get the RIGHT answer, but to learn about these topics in a fun way, with color and animation along with unique drawings of all the ancient Greek architectural sites. Or at least most of them.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your post because it tells me alot on how your game it going to look, and be played.

    -darian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! Dajasia you're a smart kid you really impress me. Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your game topic Dajasia, and the way you explained your game and how you plan to play it is really good. :)

    ReplyDelete