Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A New Year Sept. 12th, 2012

My school year so far has been very eventful. I have had numerous schedule changes and even some transferring of classes. Which made getting some work done impossible because I kept getting new teachers.
My classes so far have been fun and interesting. I like Biology and English best. They, so far, are my favorite classes. I would put Art as my favorite class but, I DO NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE! Instead I have speech, which I don't dislike, but it's rather confusing. So I have to wait until next semester to take Art. I already have all my supplies,which I bought the first day to then realize that I would have to drop the class.
What I hope to accomplish this year would be just to successfully pass all my classes with a 90 or above..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dajasia , (clap,clap,clap) Bravo !
    I like how you used the word EVENTFUL.
    I agree with the part that you talk about the homework problems because of all the schedule changing.
    Also, good luck with having a 90 or above on every class.

    ReplyDelete