Thursday, September 27, 2012

Don't Take It Literary


  • Name of the game: "Don't Take it Literary"
  • What were you looking for? The word that goes with the Definition or the example
  • Was the game fun to play? Explain why.: It was fun but then the levels kept repeating. Also it helped me review what the meanings mean.
  • How does the designer reward you and keep you playing? The designer doesn't reward anything but The images make me want to still play.
  • What does this game teach you? The definitions of the literary words
  • How does it use hidden objects to teach you? It hides the words with the background
  • What age group would find this educational? middle and High school ages
  • How would you make this game better? Add more Levels and Examples

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dajasia!
    I agree with you on the game repeating itself. I didn't enjoy that. It was monotonous. It doesn't reward you and that stinks because it probably doesn't motivate you. Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dajasia I like you blog post like you I think that the game could be improve. Great job keep it up.
    -Thelma

    ReplyDelete