Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Game Blog




I got the role of note taking also known as secretary. I'm good at this job because I am good at taking notes and I have good handwriting. I had disagreements with my team like the team name and colors. We decided that we should all look at colors and pick the three best colors and we looked up good team names and found one called " The Good The Bad And U."


I look forward to creating a game with my team mates because we work good together as a team and we all agree on certain things and we are good at hard work and accomplishing things. Also the colors and graphics that will be in the games. The information we got for the idea was from pollution that smoking causes and how it can be stopped. Thats my blog for Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment