Monday, February 22, 2010

My Team

My team is the best to work with. They are very good workers and they work hard and are very responsible. Having to redo our paper prototypes and having to represent them on a camera. I felt having more time to present and work on our game was good to make improvements on our game. When I was grouped with my team I felt that we were going to be able to do a great game together. I think that putting math into our game was hard but we got through it together and made our game objective understandable and easy to do and work with. The frustrations were that some people were not cooperating and were with other groups but when it came down to the real things that we need to do they come in and help with whatever we need to get done. The triumphant moments were that is was hard to perform our game and present it in front of a camera that was going to be posted on our team page. My team members name's are Valerie Flores, Jonathan Henderson, Karina Sanchez, and Elias Cruz.
  1. Valerie was the Graphinc designer on the compter
  2. Jonathan was the team captain
  3. Karina was the Wiki Updater
  4. Elias was the Organizer
  5. Dajasia (me) was the secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment