Thursday, February 4, 2010

Technology Blog


I enjoyed making the paper prototype for the game because we got to design it and color it. I also thought that working with my team members was fun because we had fun working on it together. It was difficult because putting all of it in order and having all the levels all together and all the small pieces. But we made it to the presentation and had fun explaining it to others.

I understand the reference of my prototype to my game and how it will help us along the way to creating our game and its layers and levels.

It was fun working as a team because its easier when you have a lot of people helping you along the way to help with the design and the game type.
The things that I liked working as a team is that it made it easier on everybody to have help and support.

The things that I didn't like about working as a team is that not everybody participated in the way that they should have.

They will get better if every one participates next time and concentrate.

Also we will get better at drawing up our prototypes on paper to make it more descriptive in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment