Friday, October 5, 2012

2012 Debate

What Did you Understand?
I understood most of what I saw and if I didn't, I asked my Aunt.

What Was confusing to you?
Not A lot was confusing to me, but there were parts where they were talking about raising the taxes for big companies and then lowering taxes for people who don't have a high income.

Who do you think did a better job of expressing their views and plans for confronting the Social Issues affecting our society today?
Although I hate to admit it, I think Mitt Romney did a better job of expressing his ideas in the amount of time he had. Doesn't mean I agree with what he Said!!
He kept saying to lower taxes for  big companies so they can make a huge profit and have jobs for people.
Then Obama was talking about how to raise taxes on big companies and lower taxes for low income families.

No comments:

Post a Comment