Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Frankenstorm 2012


This past Thursday, Hurricane Sandy hit the Bahamas with winds and torrential winds.
The storm is supposed to hit the Northeast side of the U.S either Monday evening or early Tuesday morning.
  They are calling this storm "Frankenstorm" because this storm is the mother of all storms. It's supposed to be many storms in one and bringing horrible weather to the U.S



I do have family who lives in Pennsylvania. They are my cousins and they have lived there since 2008. But I do not have any family that lives in New York.
  If I were to make a hidden object game about the "Frankenstorm", I would have it take place in the Northeast and have the people in danger of being in the storm looking for things that would help them survive during this catastrophic event.
My Ten Objects:
Can and packaged food
Water bottles
Battery operated Flash light and batteries
Battery operated Radio
Blankets and Pillows
First aid kit and medicine
Fire Extinguisher
Cell phones with all emergency numbers and charger
Sanitation and personal hygiene items
Portable charged heater

  What I would want my player to learn would be: How to prepare and be safe for when a storm hits and what to do when it does.
Also what to bring to survive in the storm if you're going to be in a certain place for a long amount of time


No comments:

Post a Comment