Monday, October 22, 2012

My Vision. (Planning Game Scene)

My scene, that I envision, would have to be a child's or teen's room that suffers from huge amount of stress and/or depression.
There will be factors of depression present in the atmosphere, such as: Thoughts of suicide, hurting oneself, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and being abused by another.
I also want the scene to have the environment of a depressed person, like dark, dull colors and someone who likes to be isolated from others instead of being around others.

  I am very excited to make this scene because there are a lot of teens that suffer from depression and stress and they don't know how to handle it properly. Instead they go the wrong way and begin hurting themselves through different aspects.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the scene you are planing and the topic you are working on .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dajasia, I honestly think that you will make this a great scene because you have huge talent. This truly sounds like something interesting because children suffer from this. I will play this game and hopefully you can make this an awesome and educational game. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete