Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog entry # 4

The game reviews were very useful due to the fact that it made me think about how the game taught me and how I thought the game was. Even though thtere were 2 reviews (Educational nad Non- Educational) the one that I thought was more better was the one I thought was good because I thought making reviews was fun and I like commenting on games.
I put that I would like to learn how to make the objects or characters move smoothley across the screen because the flash is really interesting to me.
Also knowing now that I do know what most genres the game are it will be more easy toplay them and get the concept. When doing the game reviews it was a way for me to understand the game and how to think aboutthe plays before making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment