Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dajasia H. 3 2010

An Inconvenient Truth:
What I thought about the documentary was it was very informative and made me think about how global warming can be stopped. It also made me think about if these numbers on the charts increase even more than one thinks than we can be in serious trouble. The temperatures will only go so high to which we can take and then what would happen: Who knows.
Global Warming obviously has a wide affect on Earth but what it does to us it can take a wide amount of our water away form us if it gets too hot and it also affects our animals which also affects us. Global Warming or what I've heard of is very dangerous to our environment and the people and animals in it I don't want to imagine how much worse it could get.
This documentary got me thinking about how we could prevent it from getting any worse and eventually heating the Earth too much to bear. Also it got me thinking about how much we are and are not doing to keep this from getting any worse. We can start using less fossil fuels and start using environment friendly sources such as bikes instead of cars

No comments:

Post a Comment