Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dajasia H. #6 2010

#1 topic: The topic I liked best was the ADHD because it talks about how children and adults that have a learning disability that makes it complicated for them to pay attention and they get distracted easily. Also their website on ADHD was very informational about the disability and how it effects them in school and everyday life.


#2 topic: The next topic that I liked was the animal helping organization because they take in animals that are endangered and keep them from becoming extinct and they take care of them also. I also like the way they have each and every endangered animal in their own area and keep them as a group. Also the way they care for the animals is a amazing and that there are people who are wiling to take care of animals for a living. Their website was aslo very informational about how they are taken care of and what they do for them and everything.

3 comments:

  1. I like your topics girl kepp up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dajasia,
    Did you find any other resources that can provide more information on these topics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no I didn't really look for more than what I found becuase I thought what I found was interesting enough

    ReplyDelete