Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dajasia H. blog 5 2010

http://www.dosomething.org/
I liked this website because it is talking about making the Earth and community a better place
also it talks about how I can keep the community together and make it easier on people.
http://www.dreamfactoryinc.com/
I like this Website because it made me think about all the things we can do for others that could mean a lot to them and make them feel better.
www.takeaction.worldwildlife.org/action/
I also like this blog because the things they do to keep endangered animals from becoming exstinct and also tells us what we can do too.
www.care.org/
I also liked the way this website halps people donate money for a good cause: to help people and families in need of certain things and helping them find a home.

Global warming: The issue under environment informs me about the dangers of global warming and how much worse it can get and why it is still increasing.

Dealing with ADHD: the issue under educational issues :This website and article made me think abot how sometimes most kids don't want to pay attention, but then again there are kids who want to pay attention but have a hard time doing so.

Teenage Depression: Under Educational Issues: This website reminds me of people around me because a lot of people are depressed but just don't know it like others do.

Smoking: Health: This topic about smoking always reminds me of those around me because a lot of people around me do smoke and some don't even know about the harmful effects that can do very bad things to your body.

1 comment:

  1. You have a good deal of resources for finding out more about these topics. Good work Dajasia.

    ReplyDelete