Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Choosing a Learning Topic!

   I chose safe driving as a Game Topic because I feel that teens need more information about safe driving. When teens get their learner's permit, they are all excited about being able to drive that they may not take all the safety precautions needed. Also, it's important to know what to do and not to do when driving!
   We want the player to learn what is safe and what is unsafe when driving. In order to avoid distractions, they have to know what the distractions are before-hand.
 

2 comments:

  1. I am also doing a game about safe teen driving. I think what you wrote is good points and I am also doing a game similar to what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is very true! Sometimes teens get carried away and they forget all the things that they were taught. This is a great idea and I'm looking forward to your game!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete