Thursday, February 21, 2013

Learn to Design for Mobile.

  For the Console game, I would design an awesome action filled adventure game with realistic graphics and backgrounds! I would have button combos and enemies attacking the player. I would try to make the greatest game EVER!
  For the Mobile game, I would tone down on the action and make it more simple. I would probably have the player run through courses and not have an enemies attacking because then they would need to press buttons in order to perform attacks, and we all know that having buttons on a Mobile device is VERY complicated.

The main difference between the two games would be Action. I wouldn't put a lot of action into the mobile device, but I would for the console. Also, I would like to have the mobile game be simpler.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you and think that something new will come out very soon so you can really be satisfied with one type of technology because it grows everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your view and I am also going to have an action type game for the console and a mobile game with less action.Your ideas are real good and thought-out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly, I agree with you...making mobile games WITH BUTTONS can be very complicated and stressful. Anyways, you have basic, but great ideas for your console game, right? I am also going to have less action with the mobile game. As always, BRILLIANT!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete