Thursday, February 28, 2013

Game Learning Topic

I chose safe driving as a mobile game topic because I feel that it would make an interesting Adventure/Action game. Also, it would be ideal for a mobile game because the controls would be easy and so would the scrolling background.
I chose the topic because I, as a teenager, am interested in knowing more about being a safe driver, and I am certain that other teenagers feel the same way.
I would use the scrolling background in my game by having the car continuously moving through out the game and the car will be jumping to avoid the bad objects that prevent people from being a safe driver. I will also allow the player to tap on the facts boxes that are falling from the sky in order to learn facts about safe driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment