Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mobile Game Plan:

  My vision for my game is to help the player succeed at being a safe driver. They will learn the "good" and the "bad" things to do while driving. There will also be facts about safe driving and how to be a safe driver. Throughout the game the player will be faced with obstacles that they must overcome in order to earn a score worthy of being a safe driver. I also vision my game being very helpful to new teen drivers who need a little more information on the topic.
  The thing that excites me most about my game is: Helping Teen Drivers Understand Safety When Driving.
I want teens (and even adults) to be safer drivers on the roads and know what to do while driving and how to do it. There will informational facts about driving and I might even put in some statistics to help teens realize what happens when you're not a safe driver.

2 comments:

  1. I am also making a safe driving game and it is similar to yours but different in other ways. I think that your game is really good and I like your game plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your game sounds very awesome! I like how you want to educate teens about safety driving because most of us will be driving in a couple of months and we don't know jack about driving so this game will help a lot of us out :) I would download it on my phone ^-^

    ReplyDelete